Lymphatic Yoga Workshop
Training In the Pyrenees
Mountains of France
with Edely Wallace E-RYT 500, MLD, CDT – Director of Lymphatic Yoga Workshop
June 30-July 5, 2014
(July 6-8 – Optional guided excursions or free time)
Facing the breath-taking view of the highest mountains of the Pyrenees, the Lymphatic Yoga Workshop will be held at Marcevol Monastery near the city of Perpignan, France. The monastery sits on the famous “El Camino de Santiago” or St. James Way. Pure air, inspiration, serenity, fresh French meals, knowledge, better health and pure joy will be yours throughout this life changing program.
General Itinerary for Lymphatic Yoga Workshop:
Sunday, June 29 – Departure day for those coming from the US
Monday, Jun 30 – 10:00am to 2:00pm: Arrival/Sing in/Welcome packet/Checking in your room
Monday, Jun 30 – 3:00pm: Program Begins
Saturday, July 5 – Workshop ends at 6:00pm
Sunday -Tuesday, July 6-8 – Optional. Guided excursions in the Pyrenees (not included in the program fee) or free time at Marcevol and St James Way
- Lymphatic Yoga Practice
- History and Scientific Understanding of the Lymphatic System
- Lymph Formation/Lymph insufficiency/ Edema and Lymphedema
- Auto-immune conditions and how Lymphatic Yoga manages them
- Pranayama & Relaxation Techniques
- Original Lymphatic Yoga Sequences (designed by Edely Wallace)
- Lymphatic Yoga Workshop Manual – PowerPoint Presentations
- Compilation of Medical Lymphatic System Research findings and more
Travel Directions and Information
- If you are flying from the US, we suggest arriving at the International Airport of Barcelona (BCN), Spain.
- There is optional pre-arranged ground transportation directly to the monastery for those arriving on Monday morning at Barcelona airport (approximately 3 hour driving – not included in the program fee )
- Perpignan is the closest city – with an airport – to Marcevol. There are trains and flights from Paris to Perpignan.
- All participants are welcome to coordinate their own transportation if they desire.
- Marcevol Monastery (Prieure de Marcevol) address: Marcevol, 66320 Arboussols, France
Accommodations in the monastery are included. Rooms are simple and clean. No TVs or phones in the rooms. Most of the rooms are for 4 or 6 people. There are a limited number of accommodation for couples. These are first come, first serve.
Four meals: breakfast, lunch. afternoon snack and dinner are provided daily
Pre-Trip Reading Material
After registration, participants will receive reading material electronically – to be read prior to program. Reading material includes relevant yoga texts and scientific research articles regarding the Lymphatic System.
Sample of a Lymphatic Yoga Workshop Day
9:30-10:30am: Module II – Understanding the Lymphatic System Scientifically
10:45 – Noon: Yoga Practice
Noon – 1pm: Lunch Break
1-3pm: resting time/walking St James Way/guided visit to the Dolmen/exploring neighboring monasteries.
3-4:oo pm : Yoga Practice
4:00 -4:20 pm: Afternoon snack
4:30 – 6pm : Module III – How Pranayama affects the Lymphatic System
6:30 – 7:30: Dinner time
8-10pm: Movie night/Discussion of reading material/resting time
Lymphatic Yoga practice is included with each workshop topic for you to have optimum exposure to the Lymphatic Yoga method.
Dates: June 30 to July 5, 2015. July 6 to 8 are optional and reserved to both excursions in this amazing history filled area and Lymphatic Yoga Q & A (two evenings). Excursions Fees are not included. Registration: € 870. (Jun 30 – July 5, 2014)
Space in the Monastery is limited to 25 people! It includes lodging, meals, training & training manual. (Airfare is not included).
Take your summer vacation to the next level! There still time to join us at the Pyrenees Mountains in France for a transformative Lymphatic Yoga Workshop!
Contact us at email@example.com
Call to register & for more information OR click below to purchase!
407-354-0909 – www.yogamatrixstudio.com
-CLICK “BUY NOW” BUTTON TO PURCHASE YOUR SPACE AT THIS EVENT!!